“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Saturday 22 December 2012

"Red"y For the End of the World

Dress; ParaMix
Belt; ParaMix
Shoes; Nine West, Rooster
Purse; Vintage
I wore this look out to a house party last night and I also thought Id be heading to the club after, so that's why I wore heels, but I ended up staying at the party. (: 
I went all out yesterday, like I went to the gym, got my eyebrows done and even got my hair curled! Which I will never do again, because I look like a poodle and it doesn't suit my rounded face....But hey, it was supposed to be the end of the world yesterday so I wanted to go all out and look my best. Also, the "end of the world" was a great reason to party and to go h.a.m. (For all of you that don't know what that means, it stands for Hard As a Motherfucker) I hope everyone had a great "end of the world" day, hope your weekend is looking good and happy holidays everyone! xo (:

1 comment:

  1. hi

    may I ask what they please,to the velvet dress


    very important to me

    Please please contact me

    greeting

    ReplyDelete

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3