“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Saturday 27 April 2013

Dope Freshness

Sunglasses; Forever 21
Leather Jacket; Thrifty Find!
Denim Collard Shirt; American Apparel
Jeans; Zara
Shoes; Para Mix
Here's a closer look at my jacket (which was a thrifty find!);
And here's a look at my wonderfully eerie shoes (they're kinda dirty, oops!) which I got from Para Mix;
And that completes my "Dope Freshness" look! I wore this out for a stroll in the park with my boyfriend because it is FINALLY spring! It's the perfect weather outside right now, where it is not too hot but not cold enough for a heavy jacket! I also wore this out to a party after and then to hang out with my friends. I had a pretty fun night! I met these two british girls at this party and oh my lana, they were the funniest and best people ever! They definitely made the party worth going. And after that party, when I was hanging out with my friends, we all got super hungry so we went to this hot dog which was right outside a strip club ahahaha we are some hard motherfuckers. The hot dog vendor asked us "Coming to enjoy the pink taco or for a weenie?" I just about died! But it was so worth it, the hot dogs were amazing.

Well that was my night! Sorry for posting this post up so late after posting up my look. I decided to pair up my denim collard shirt with denim jeans since both pieces of denim are completely different shades of denim and adds a contrast. I paired this look up with my thrifty leather jacket because I was feeling hard as fuck and because it's warm (comfort is something I always dress for!). And it seemed only fitting to wear my skull shoes with my leather jacket and complete the "hard as fuck" vibe I was going for! But you can check out the look on lookbook here or go check out my lookbook profile (to see my other looks!) here.
And here's what my shirt looks like without the jacket (sorry my room is a disaster....);
P.s I recently got my hair dyed back to it's "original" colour; ariel/rihana red and I could not be happier! I love my hair this colour because it always gives me that extra boost of confidence I always need! 

but goodbye lovelies xo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3